Our client a well established and respected fabrication company based in Loughborough are looking for welder/fabricators on a permanent basis to work on their night shift.
- Perform stick welding to fabricate and assemble metal structures
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications
- Use power tools and hand tools to cut, shape, and weld metal components
- Conduct quality inspections to ensure welds meet standards and specifications
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a clean work area
- Previous experience in welding and fabrication
- Proficiency in stick welding techniques
- Basic math skills for measurements and calculations
- Mechanical knowledge for equipment setup and maintenance
- Familiarity with power tools and hand tools used in fabrication
- Knowledge of sheet metal materials and welding processes
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 19.45 to 6am and competitive rate of £19.16 per hour is on offer along with an excellent benefits package.
For more information call our 24 hour Recruitment Line on 07940307600 or email your cv and we will get back to you.