CNC LATHE MILLERS/TURNERS - NOTTINGHAM
The opportunity to work for a successful engineering business within Nottingham that is a machinist of components for Aerospace, Defense, Oil & Gas and Medical markets. Supported by a large Group which has a suite of other business sites within the UK, USA and Asia/Pacific.
It is essential that Candidates have:
· Ability to Set/Operate HAAS CNC Milling machines.
· Ability to set up and Run through CNC machine tools.
· Experience of operating machinery using Fanuc controls
· Measurement of Parts in Metric and Imperial.
· Use of all types of measuring equipment Verniers, Calipers etc.
· Working to tight tolerances.
· Changing Tool Offsets
· Ability to interpretate technical drawings
· Due Diligence and attention to detail
Additional (Not essential, training will be given):
· Single Spindle / Single Turret Machine Experience
· Twin Spindle / Twin Turret Machine Experience
· Experience machining Hard Metals and Exotic Metals
· The ability to use Keyence and Vici measurement equipment
· Be able to work on their own, whilst being in a team environment.
Contracted Hours - 39 Hours per week
4 pm to 2.00 am Monday to Wednesday.
4 pm to 1.00 am Thursday.
Overtime available (<6 hrs @ x1.25, > 7 hrs @ x1.5)
Hourly Rate – £12.48 to £15.98 Dependent on experience.
Shift allowance of £15 per night for completing a 39 hour.
2 x 15-minute and 1 x 30-minute break paid.
21 days holiday plus stats per annum.
For more information call our 24 hour Recruitment Line on 07940307600 or send your cv
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.48-£15.98 per hour
10 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.48 - £15.98 per hour plus shift bonus of £15 per day
Contact: Nigel Burton
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Nigel Burton, the specialist consultant managing this position.