CNC LATHE OPERATORS - NOTTINGHAM
The opportunity to work for a successful engineering business based in Nottingham that is a machinist of components for Aerospace, Defense, Oil & Gas and Medical markets. Supported by a large Group which has a suite of other business sites within the UK, USA and Asia/Pacific.
It is EXPECTED that Candidates have the following, but training will be given for the right candidates.
· Ability to Program CNC turn machines from scratch.
· Ability to set up and Run through CNC machine tools.
· Due Diligence and attention to detail
· Ability to interpretate technical drawings.
· Experience working to tight tolerances in a wide variety of materials including exotics (titanium, Hastelloy, Inconel, copper etc.)
· Experience of operating machinery using Fanuc controls.
· Understanding the changing of offsets.
· Demonstrate the use of Calipers, Verniers and Micrometers
· Experience machining Metallics.
· Single Spindle / Single Turret Machine Experience.
· Twin Spindle / Twin Turret Machine Experience.
· Experience machining Hard Metals and Exotic Metals.
· The ability to use Keyence and Vici measurement equipment.
Contracted Hours – 39 hours
4 p.m. to 2.00 a.m Monday to Wednesday.
4 p.m. to 1.00 a.m Thursday.
Overtime available (<6 hrs @ x1.25, > 7 hrs @ x1.5)
Hourly Rate – £12.48 - £15.98 Dependent on experience.
Shift allowance of £15 per night on completion of 39 hours.
2 x 15-minute and 1 x 30-minute paid breaks.
21 days holiday plus statutory per annum
For more information on this call our 24 hour Recruitment Line on 07940307600 or send your cv.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.48-£15.98 per hour
10 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.48 - £15.98 per hour plus shift bonus of £15 per day
Contact: Nigel Burton
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Nigel Burton, the specialist consultant managing this position.